viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

the reasons why you should read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins ;D

Well this started out as a chore, but as never specified on that .... I'll do about this book that I love!
Why I choose this book? 
because seriously, besides having good descriptions that take you to the place you want it or not, do you experience the emotions that the charactershad, also because the characters are not like others, no vampires orwerewolves, but people who have survive each day and that's the best of it.
not have to have superpowers or be immortal, just touch your soul and do not forget the love story.
that it touches your soul. oh yes, believe it or not, came to me

thanks for taking the time to read this little entry I did mean a lot to me! thanks!I love you!
Mora was here, oh yeah! /o/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario